Dear all,
I want to thank and congratulate all the participants and organizers
for a wonderful meetup (20th July, 2019). The CTF activity
by Gaurav (gauravsitlani) and Yadnya (ytale) was a great oppurtunity
to use the commands that I had discussed in my talk. The cake-cutting
provided an oppurtunity for the participants to talk to each other.

It was the suggestion of Dhanesh (dhanesh95) that we should hold a
meeting to introspect how the meetup went. All participants and members
are welcome to join this discussion, to share their experiences and
ideas. In particular, we want to discuss what things went right, what
went wrong and such.

The discussion is supposed to happen on #pluggies IRC channel
on *Saturday, 27nd July at 8 PM IST*. If this timing/date is unsuitable
for you, please reply to this email so that we can set an appropriate
timing. If you need help on how to join IRC, please reply to this email
and I will share the appropriate links.

Tejas Sanap.
(whereistejas)