Hello,

On Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 17:42, Dhanesh B. Sabane <dhanes...@disroot.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering if PLUG should register as a group on Freenode and make
> sure the #pluggies channel is managed by this "registered" group.

Sounds interesting.

What are the benefits?
I am not getting the meaning of 'unambiguous' with relation to the
group registration.

1 line says = Represents an official relationship between freenode and
your project or organisation.
What kind of relationship is it? Is it something like the blue tick
mark we see for some profiles at Twitter? :-)

Regards,
Amey.