Quoting Mhac Janapin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

guys. please help me! I'm collecting all Linux distros (Latest:
Redhat, Ubuntu, Slackware, mandriva, Suse, Centos, Mephis, Debian,
gentoo, etc.). And since I dont have permanent internet broadband
access, please do give me a copy, in exchange for blank CD or DVD.
Please...!

Thanks!

Please don't hijack the thread. :)

I have LinuxMint 2.2, Puppy CE, Edubuntu and Ubuntu Feisty.  email me
privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registered Linus user# 437451

David Tacasa Asuncion, Jr.
website keeper, forever linux newbie, BUM extraordinaire

Linux User # 406430
http://counter.li.org/

GPG: 0A024BC0