---------------------------------

From: "Mhac Janapin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

After I started using sbl-xbl (by spamhaus) our spam
mail dropped
dramatically. :-)

On 7/11/07, Nelson Serafica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I setup my own RBLDNSD to fight against spam. I
download the copy of
> spammers in tqmcube.com. The thing is tqmcube.com is
now unaccessible
 so
> meaning I cannot update my list of spammers, etc.
Anyone here also
 doing
> this setup and know an alternative to tqmcube.com?
TIA.

> Also, besides having spamassassin and rbldnsd, can
you advise
 anything
> application or setup to avoid spam? I sometimes
being attack by spam
 .

> Cheers,
>
> -----
> NELSON SERAFICA
> www.nelsonts.tk
>

> This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and
 intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity
> to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email by
 mistake,
> please notify the sender and delete this e-mail
immediately.
> The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the
 presence
> of viruses.
> The sender accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus
> transmitted by this email.
>  **

junji