It may be 93 Farenheit on the coming third Sunday, and Free
Geek has something approximating air conditioning.  Bring
your overheated Linux machine, and its overheated owner,
to 1731 Southeast 10th Avenue Portland.  We will help you
install cool new distros, chillin' new apps, or new window
managers such as icewm on your Linux machine.

We have keyboards, mice, displays, power, wired and wireless
internet.

So come on over and hang with Tux the Penguin and his pals,
and really frost the software monopolists!

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom          kei...@keithl.com         Voice (503)-520-1993