I don't write poorly, it's easy enough to use evolution's spell checker
and I'm pretty decent at spelling anyways.  As far as grammar, nobody is
perfect.

Define arcane, I try my best to write clear questions.

How do you know I haven't tried to find the answer first on my own?

I'm not abusive and it is disingenuous to take what I write as an
insult.

What mean things do I say about other people?  I tried to point out
difficulties I'm having with another open source community, and people
started attacking me for that.  I have facts to back up what I'm saying.
I don't take lightly criticizing another open source community.

What does you don't act as a plug member mean?  That is a vague
accusation.

I never try to help others?  Maybe I don't have the answer they need
where making something up is far worse than not saying anything at all.

> > Never mind that my questions
> > about Postfix, Asterisk, and overscan correction are getting ignored.
>
> No, they aren't.  Unanswered != ignored.
> Folks don't want to answer your questions because:
> * they're poorly written,
> * they're usually arcane,
> * you don't try to find the answer first,
> * you insult and abuse people when they try to help you,
> * you say mean things about other people,
> * you don't act as a PLUG member,
> * you basically never offer help to others.
> These are all things that can changed.

Short of me uploading a music file that is a recording of me whining, it
isn't possible to whine in an email.  Furthermore, calling an excerpt of
what someone actually wrote drama isn't accurate.  Life is dramatic
sometimes and you can say, "sorry that's dramatic go away," or you can
take a look and see if there is some way you can help.

As far as they exist because God put them there, are you saying that we
don't necessarily have a purpose?  I'd say we all have a purpose and
that part of life is asking questions to try to discover and fulfill
that purpose.

As far as saying that I view the people on this list as slaves, that is
an objective judgment call you are making and nothing more.  I don't.
Furthermore, some questions should be asked even though Google can
generate some kind of answer because Google isn't always right.  There
is a lot of misinformation on the Net and a lot of just old information
that gets in the way.  Linux is not static after all and probably nobody
can completely catch up.

> That might be.  Guess what, people don't exist to serve your whims, listen
> to you whine or play to your sense of drama.  They exist for the same
> reason you do, because God put 'em there.

What is a Linux mailing list worth if nobody asks questions for fear
they will be branded the questioner and asked to leave?  People who are
knowledgeable are hopefully happy to answer questions, especially well
asked ones.  I attempt to ask reasonable questions, how impolite for
someone to suggest otherwise.