I'm getting blocked apparently.  I'm having trouble lately with horde
webmail 5.2.16 running on CentOS 6.x.  Might be that CentOS 6.x is
incompatible with the latest release of horde.  I tried to ask about
the specific error I'm getting and got this back:

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
horde-ow...@lists.horde.org.

The following is what I tried to send that got rejected:

Missing required connection parameter(s).

I'm using MariaDB that comes with Slackware 14.1.

I'm using Horde Groupware 5.2.16.

Is this a problem with my MariaDB config or my Horde config?

How do I provide my horde config?

     --  Michael C. Robinson

I'm wondering if I should switch to Zimbra instead, but Zimbra looks
proprietary and I'm having a hard time finding a cost associated with
it.  A free webmail framework is great, until you can't get support
for it.