Hi Denis,

Need to run to remove unused old versions of kernels and other
packages?
Run: sudo apt autoremove --purge

That should fix that for you automagically.

If you want to prevent the problem happening in the future without
remembering the command, you can configure it by following this guide:
http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2016/05/remove-old-kernels-ubuntu-1
6-04/

I just run the "autoremove" command whenever I remember, one a year
maybe.

Hope it helps, Tomas