By way folks, here is a commercial plug for a local (NW) company that makes
great cases:

C4 Labs
https://c4labs.net/

If you need cases these folks probably have it and if they do not they will
work
with you to come up with it. It is all made right here in the USA, no
Chinese
stuff.

They even have 4 and 6 tower stacked cases (Bramble Box) for RPi Clusters.
They are located in Tacoma, WA. Great folks.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Dave <w7...@comcast.net> wrote:

> /.//..use a wireless keyboard and mouse.../
>
> What model combo are you using, Nat? I might be in the market.
>
> Same with your screen? I see all sorts of claims to be "official".
>
> -Dave
>

> On 8/11/2017 10:37 AM, Nat Taylor wrote:
> > I'm pretty well versed with the Pi.  Mine is in a little case with the
> > official 7" screen.  I use a 20000 watt phone charger to power it
> > generally, and use a wireless keyboard and mouse that kinda looks like
> > a game controller..  I'd be happy to bring the keyboard and mouse if I
> > can make the PLUG meeting, never actually been to one, I just lurk
> > here on the mailing list.  I cant remember if the display I have
> > requires special drivers or not, I'd imagine not by now, since it's
> > official.  It might make sense to use a monitor more like the one you
> > plan on using?   But you could put your pi in my case with monitor, or
> > just put your SD card in my pi in my case....
> >
> > This is the case: https://smarticase.com/products/smartipi-touch
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:44 AM, DAL <davidl...@comcast.net
> > <mailto:davidl...@comcast.net>> wrote:
> >
> >     I would like a little hands-on help and chat time with my new
> >     Raspberry
> >     Pi and wonder if there will be a plug and play workstation set up
> >     at the
> >     next Clinic so I can just slip it in a pocket and bring it along
> >     without
> >     hauling along the rest. Thanks.

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.