On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 16:28:02 -0700
Roderick Anderson <raander...@gmail.com> dijo:

>Doesn't appear to be easily available for Linux Mint so before I go
>looking for sources I'd like to make sure it does what I need.
>
>I did find a reference on Wikipedia but is says Font Management
>software.
>
>I need(/want) a document created that lists and shows the fonts.  I
>can see them in the file manager just fine but would like something I
>can take out to the back porch with a cup of coffee - on my tablet or
>hard copy.

It's in the Ubuntu repos, but I might have one of the extra repos
enabled that you don't.

Yes, Fontmatrix is a font manager, but to do so it displays them
graphically so you can see what each font looks like on screen and when
printed. It also provides additional information about the font, e.g.,
who made it, the filename on your disk, among other details. However, it
will do all this magic only for fonts that are on media accessible to
the computer it is installed on. So if the fonts are on your tablet and
you install Fontmatrix on the tablet, it will display them.

I have attached a screenshot.

Edit: Resending without the screenshot because the original did not
make it to the list. Must be attachments are not allowed.