John Jason Jordan(joh...@gmx.com)@Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 10:29:54PM -0700:
> On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 22:16:00 -0700
> Michael Dexter <dex...@ambidexter.com> dijo:
>
> >Meting announcement to come.
> >
> >Topic: Privacy options for HTTP
>
> Will there be a discussion of DuckduckGo vs. Google and the rest?

Hi there! I'm the speaker for this Thursday. I didn't give Michael much to
go on for my talk, it's not his fault it's vague :)

I'm going to be talking about network privacy options, specifically about
proxies and VPNs. I will touch on concerns about advertising and whatnot
but it's mostly about protecting the link. While I'll mention commercial
services, it's mostly going to be about things we can run ourselves if we
want.

If people have specific questions they'd like me to address, send them on
and I'll see if I can work them in!

--
Bill Weiss