I don't know anything whatsoever about ventilation in the meeting room. The
building got an extensive remodel, but re-opened right before the pandemic.
In fact, my last public event before the "stay-at-home" entreaties was in
one of the ground floor meeting rooms. So, anything learned during the
pandemic was probably not factored into that remodel. I don't know if/what
has happened since.

I stole the masking language from the last meeting, which seem prudent.

Full disclosure: I recently had covid. I was fully (5 times) vaccinated. I
was exposed on February 8. I started having symptoms on February 10. The
symptoms weren't pleasant but remained pretty mild. Started testing
positive on Feb 12, had pretty much recovered by February 15th, but
continued testing positive until my first negative test on February 20. I
tested negative again on the 21st, 22nd, and 25th. The CDC says I'm safe to
go unmasked in public, but, you know, use your own judgement.

--
Russell Senior
russ...@personaltelco.net