Our group of companies use this setup extensively.
I built it from the ground up.
What is your question?


------- Original Copy -------
>Subject: [plug] WAN-based Intranets and Linux; your COMMENTS and 
INPUTS are most welcome
>Date: 01/18/2001 1:12 PM
>From: "Erwin G Olario" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>
>I need references about WAN-BASED INTRANETS and LINUX. Can anyone 
refer me
>to any?
>
>Would also welcome inputs on what I would need for connectivity solution for
>a WAN: dial-up connections or something else. Do Bank ATMs use regular
>dial-up connection or a permanent network connection.
>
>TIA
>___________________________________________________________
_________________
>_____
>It's not what others think of you that counts, it's what you think about
>yourself.
>
>
>_
>Philippine Linux Users Group. Web site and archives at 
http://plug.linux.org.ph
>To leave: send "unsubscribe" in the body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>



_
Philippine Linux Users Group. Web site and archives at http://plug.linux.org.ph
To leave: send "unsubscribe" in the body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to