Thinking little more about it - you might be able to get around the access
permissions - to display stuff on other user's screens by using xhost
command as part of user's default environment setup at login.

That however is breaking the security - you can imagine how the desktop
would look if random users can display stuff on your desktop. Beside
annoyances, I can imagine fake terminals, browsers, etc. and windows
covering whole screen without the closing button. ....

Tomas