Folks,
I have a Shuttle SH67H3, it has an i5 CPU on it. Of course it has been
around
for a while, but I keep on thinking, why get a new one when perhaps putting
i7 on it will give me some more speed.

I have looked at i7 processors but not sure exactly which of the bunch to
get.

Here is the info on the board:

*Specs:*
*Processor:* Intel Core i7, i5, i3 LGA1155 socket 95W max support (Sandy
Bridge or Ivy Bridge)
*Chipset:* Intel H67
*Memory:* DDR3 1333 MHz support RAM Socket * 4, Dual channels support up to
32 GB total (8GB*4)
*VGA:* Integrated in CPU
*Slots:* (1) PCIE x 16, (1) PCIE x 1
*Audio:* Realtek ALC888 7.1 channel High Definition Audio
*Ethernet:* Realtek RTL 8111E 10/100/1GB
*Storage Interface:* (2) SATA 3GB,(2) SATA 6GB

I am trying to figure out what will be a drop in i7 replacement for the i5.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.