I wonder if it i practical to re-house a Dell machines like this in a
plain-jane ATX case.  I've never tried to do that, so I'm not sure if
there are obstacles.  In some circumstances, I'd like more drive bays
than the Dell's come with.  A lot of what is readily available (say,
at Free Geek's thrift shop) is Dell.