Alas, one of the things I miss here in Oklahoma City, no Free Geek... But
there
are a boat load of recyclers. I am going to have to go pay them visits and
see
if they put some of the better hardware up on a shelf somewhere for
purchase.

This little old Shuttle seems to be well made, I think that if I just get a
better
CPU and put an SSD in I will be in good shape for what I use it for.