Another option that might work for you, is to use OpenStreetMap map data on
your Garmins.  There is no charge for updating.  It's something that's been
on my todo list for a while, but I haven't tried it, yet.  Also, there is
at least one person who sells (or did so in the past) SD cards ready to use
with OpenStreetMap on Garmin.  "
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/4592/basic-guide-to-download-osm-to-garmin-gps
"