> I am trying to rid of some old junk - and found unopened, unused, shrink
> wrapped WinXP SP1 installation disk with the installation guide, etc.
books....
> Anybody needs/wants it?
>
> This proposition is/sounds pretty bad, particularly on this email list
> - but there seems to be some old stuff collectors around.
>
> "This offer will expire next weekend"

I could conceivably be interested (and hey, just because folks here are
invested in Linux doesn't mean they don't also have reasons to run Windows).

I'm contemplating setting up a VM to run old Windows apps. I do have a
Windows 95 CD-ROM, but Windows XP I think it supposed to run a bit better.

Frank