Recently had some data loss because I was a dumbass and only copied my
Documents/ directory to a thumb drive, before wiping and reinstalling and
of course, the thumb drive failed. So it is past time for me to start
backing up my personal and work machines to a local external drive and
online again.

Is anyone on the LUG using backblaze with duplicity or duplicati? Any
horror stories or love of another tool? Just looking for something that
will work reasonably well with ubuntu mate and thought I would ask before
going with what a few searches seem to suggest.

Thanks,
Purcell