CC: yourself on your messages, Michael.  Gmail will not send email to you if you are the originator of the message.

On 12/6/18 10:13 AM, Michael Barnes wrote:
On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 9:30 PM Michael Dexter <dex...@pdxlinux.org> wrote:

On 12/5/18 8:59 PM, Michael Barnes wrote:
Sorry to hijack a thread, but I have been trying for some time to post
about a problem trying to install Google Earth on my Ubuntu desktop
computer. It appears I cannot originate a post to this forum. Is there a
moderator or someone who can find what I was trying to post and advise me
of the error of my ways?
This post appears to be successful. What do you see otherwise?

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer

I seem to be able to reply to an existing thread. However, any message I
originate to the list never seems to show up. I will attempt again to
originate a message.

  Michael