> On Tue, 11 Jun 2019, Ali Corbin wrote:
>
> > Or possibly:
> > Settings > Display > Advanced > Sleep
>
> Ali,
>
> Aha! I didn't look at the Display menu. Yes, the sleep option is set to 30
> seconds by default. I bumped that up to 2 minutes and now know how to change
> it.
>
> I was thining the phone was turning off, not sleeping. I guess that this is
> a standard Android feature.

Oh, no, defanitly not turning off, because then google could not
track your every move.  Android either has to be told (to shut)off or
shall run until the battery causes a CPU reset, though it does manage to
put itself into low power, and sometimes very low power mode before
that happens.

Cheers,
--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgri...@freebsd.org