John,

Nfs needs nfs-common and possibly nfs-client packages installed. Without
that - nfs will not mount. What gets installed depend on the installer.

What you need to do id:
sudo apt install nfs-common

Then try to mount it by:
sudo mount /media/jjj/Synology

You will see it it works or complains.

I assume that your network is working on the laptop and you are connected.

Tomas