On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 7:28 PM Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2021, 15:41 Ken Stephens <kennethgsteph...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Single quotes around the email addess?
> >
> > .
>

> I think that there may be more to the problem description.
>
> Curl is command line tool OP mentions box/window - that would suggest some
> GUI contraption where escaping or quoting will not work as in shell.
>
> Perhaps, we need to see the problematic command line (with changed
> username/hostname of course).
>
> -T

The program is for radio station automation. It has a number of gui modules
for different things. One of these downloads audio files from program
providers for later play on the air. The module uses the cURL Library for
the file transfer portion. When you program each download, you put in the
various information items of host, filename, username, password, download
time, etc. Does that clarification help?

Michael