On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 10:15:16 -0700
Alexander Bedard <a...@dastyle.net> dijo:

>I was wondering if anyone has personal experience with 10GBe network
>cards that are compatible with Linux on arm64?
>I wasn't able to find a specific list when searching online, and the
>few results I found were anecdotal at best...

I have interest in this as well, but so far no experience. The only
devices I looked into were Thunderbolt 3 connectors that supposedly
connect at 10GB via my computer's TB3 port.

I didn't buy any because I don't know if it would actually make an
improvement. My ethernet is all cat6 and gigabit compliant, but I'm the
one who did the house wiring, and I'm nowhere close to a professional.
And for the internet I have gigabit fiber from Centurylink, but I
actually get about 75% of what they promise me.

What's the point of a 10GB connection from my computer if it runs
straight into a 1GB bottleneck?