On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:03:51 -0700
Russell Senior <russ...@personaltelco.net> dijo:

>I transfer files between my computer and phone with a cable, the phone
>in "developer mode" and adb push/pull/shell (in appropriate
>combinations).

I looked around the net for details, and it looks like a pretty steep
learning curve. I might be worth it, but I solved the problem a
different way - I took the EXFAT drive and reformatted it FAT32. I
could get away with this because none of the files were very large. I
transferred about 60GB of audio files to the phone in about half an
hour, and they're all working fine.

I still want EXFAT to work. But right now it is not dependable for file
transfers between my ext4 filesystems and the phone. I should not have
had to put up with incompatibilities like I did.