On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 8:22 AM Timothy Scoppetta <scoppet...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I may be speaking from the bias of my comfort zone but hosting the pdf on
> any modern cloud storage (gs, s3, etc) should give you this for "free."

Well, I suppose if I were hosting it on any modern cloud storage, that may
be the case. However, I am hosting this on a personal server. It's just a
simple page with some text and the file you can click on to download. Very
basic. Not really advertised to the general public, just something
providing a large document we don't want to try to email to everybody due
to size.

Michael