There are all kinds of strange horror stories about weird things happening
to computers during Zoom meetings. People have experienced configuration
changes, unusual file uploads and downloads, spyware, hacked bank accounts,
stolen information, etc. There have been several FBI investigations into
Zoom over this. Personally, I do not allow Zoom software on any of my
computers. I use an appliance for any Zoom meetings I need to attend. Yes,
I am limited that I cannot do screen sharing, click links, download files,
etc. But I have peace of mind they don't have their hooks in my systems.
Michael