Hi all,

It's the first Thursday of the month, so it's time for my last minute reminder!

For newer members, this is when we typically host our monthly PLUG Talks for
advanced and/or interesting topics. However, pending a return to in-person
meetings I am hosting a casual, online meeting via Jitsi. There is no specific
topic, this is just an opportunity to interact outside the confines of our
email inboxen. All Linux (and BSD!) related questions/gossip/news are welcome :)

Who: You!
When: 1665108000
Where:https://meet.jit.si/PDXLinux

Feel free to hop in whenever works for you. I'm holding the "door" open until
8PM.
-Ben