I would have suggested Clark County, but I thought you were looking for a
SW Portland area group. Clark County is a great bunch of folks. I used to
attend their meetings when I lived in Scappoose. Now they're just too far
away. I did hear them a couple times during Field Day, but was never able
to work them. Glad you got to participate.

Michael WA7SKG