Since snap is really just another package repository, you can query it the same
way you query whatever package manager you have been using. Snapd itself has to
be installed via dpkg on an ubuntu system in order for it to function.

So if you compare the output of 'snap list' to 'dpkg -l' you should be able to
find out which programs are snap. THAT SAID, it looks like there is an extra
wrinkle where ubuntu installs stub .deb packages for snap programs that don't
actually contain any files. So snap programs will still show up in dpkg because
the folks over at canonical are all Olympic gold medalists in mental
gynmastics.

-Ben