[Re-sent with a better subject and more trimming]

On 05/24/2011 02:08 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
> My advice to everyone is to stay the heck away from social media period.
> For those of you who don't there are social media "erasers" but they
> are run by lawyers and cost accordingly.

OTOH, you are willing to share your words on a 100% public mailing list.
   What, in your opinion, is the difference between participation on a
public mailing list and having a semi-public Facebook account?  (I could
answer that myself, but I'd rather hear from you since you probably have
better ideas.)

Shane