On 02/05/06, Kyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This program is getting better and better.  A couple of suggestions:  a
dedicated library button at the top of the screen and the ability to
customize the backgrounds.  I really don't care about having a changing
background, but if I could choose my own artwork, that would be great.
Keep up the good work.

Hi Kyle,

The background option should be easy enough - I was thinking of allowing the
user to specify a folder, then it would display a random image from the folder
every so often.. Of course if there was just one image in the folder, it would
display that all the time..

Not sure what you mean about the library button ? There's the one at the
bottom left, and the one in the tools menu. I guess one on the title-bar
might be handy ?

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove