I'll certainly run the debug logs before I try to correct anything.  I
was in the midst of trying to get AlienBBC installed and running when
this happened.  I assumed it was the AlienBBC plugin that was causing
the unstable behaviour, but it was the LazySearch plugin.  Not sure if
installing AlienBBC caused a hiccup.  On the bright side, I've finally
got AlienBBC working after several failed attempts.  Brute force and
ignorance...

>From what I recall it was hanging up at the genre portion of the
lazification process.  I'll recreate the issue and post a detailed log
this evening.  I am running the 6.2.2 version of Slimserver and the
appropriate version of the plugin.

Thanks, as usual, to all for the help.

-Chris

--