Neil Sleightholm Wrote:
> I have updated the instructions. I think it would be better if you made
> the request for Mac help, if you don't mind, as I don't think I would
> understand the issues.
>
> Neil

I'll be happy to ask. Do you think it is best in the General Forum or
the Developers forum?

I realised earlier today that I have backed up my main hard drive onto
an external one. I can boot from it, so when I have time I can play
around with it, deleting files and folders (e.g. removing my
/usr/local/bon and seeing if installation of iTune-LAME recreates it)
and see what happens, and then easily restore that drive to a standard
backup.

We do ned someone with an Intel Mac, though, as well, as I can only
check on a G4 machine.

--
danco