I've just upgraded my QNAP to SS 6.5.0 and added the 'All-in-one' plugin
pack.

With 6.3.1 the WeatherTime screensaver was working perfectly, now I've
upgraded to 6.5.0 it just sticks at the 'Weather Format Loading'
message.  I've checked all the configuration settings, which appear to
be okay, having been carried over automatically from the 6.3.1
installation.

I cannot be certain which version of the plugin is included in the QNAP
distribution - the version number is only ever reported as 1.0.

Any suggestions as to what might be happening here?

--
peterbell