I was excited to learn about AlienBBC which I installed easily, and has
worked effortlessly from the start. However, I have noticed that after
several minutes, much of the streaming from the various BBC stations
begins to stutter, making it difficult to hear and enjoy the stream. I
have new wireless setup, and checked the signal strength, etc. But my
other radio favorites, including SqueezeNetwork, work flawlessly with
excellent audio. Since I am a newbie, perhaps there is something I have
overlooked? I am using a Squeezebox 3 (my second unit!) with up to date
SlimServer software and firmware on the SB3 itself. Has anyone else
encountered this problem? Thanks!

--
MarthaF