)p(;145232 Wrote:
> I had selected the popular folder in the above debugging example. I have
> searched the music folder for .lnk files but the search was empty.Strange.
I tried to setup a similar structure on Windows and it works perfectly
here. If you selected "popular" it would'nt show any tracks since you
have no tracks in F:\Music\Popular if I understand you correct. But the
thing is that it seems to look for tracks in F:\Music\ar which doesn't
even exist, I would have expected it to look for music in
F:\Music\popular

Could you try to choose something other than "popular" and see where
the "CustomBrowse: Executing" debugging message seems to look for music
?

Is F: a local harddrive or is there some networked connect drive ?

Where does the music directory parameter in standard slimserver point
to ? F:\Music ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson