A new version (1.29.1) of the TrackStat plugin is now available, there
is no new functionallity just an error correction:
-  Corrected so it works with 6.5.1 (llegal mix of collations problem,
no correction was needed in DynamicPlayList)
- Please note that this version will do a conversion of TrackStat
database tables if you are running slimserver 6.5.1 so it might take a
bit longer to startup slimserver the first time. A backup of TrackStat
data before the upgrade is also a good idea.

NOTE
This version has only been tested towards slimserver 6.5.x (It still
might work with 6.3 and 6.2 but this has not been tested)

The new version is available at my 'download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download) as usual.

The current wish/todo list for new features in comming TrackStat
releases can be found here:
http://erland.homeip.net/issuetracking/do/guest/home?application=slimserver-trackstat

If anyone have more feature requests or if I have missed some feature
you already have requested which hasn't been implemented, please let me
know. Also please note that it is a wish list and not a release plan, so
some features on this list may never be implemented.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'