I just noticed a couple of crash reports for a problem I thought I
fixed.  It only occurs in Android 7.0 or 7.1.  The crashed I fixed
happened when you've scrolled a long way down a long list and then put
the app into the background. The two recent reports are from a Pixel and
a Pixel XL.  I been trying to reproduce it on my Pixel, but I couldn't
get it to crash that way maybe because I don't I have a large enough
music library to generate a long enough list.

If anyone has a Android 7.0+ device, preferable a Pixel or Pixel XL, and
the app crashes when it goes into the background or when you're
switching apps, please tell me the details of when it happens.