bpa wrote:
> More details - on waht are you trying - do you get any programs ?  or
> are programd listed but do not play ?
> What are your BBCiPlayer and Extra settings ?  There are some
> combination of settings which prevent programs playing ? (e.g. using HLS
> only)Content is displayed but nothing happens when selected. On Demand
content selected through iPlayer works, just not through Extras.

Extras has Dash enabled.

iPlayer On Demand is set to use Dash > HLS >MP3 > AAC & highest
bitrate.

Don't know if relevant but I've read elsewhere of updating Dash.pm, but
I can't find this file on my installation of LMS. My plugins folder is
empty.