pippin wrote:
> For a while I asked everyone asking about lyrics how much they would be
> prepared to pay for a subscription. Most answered "nothing".
> How much would you pay?
>
> But displaying lyrics stored in your tags still works, they take
> precedence in iPeng even over whatever the plugin delivers

Hi,

what TAG(name) do i have to use with mp3-Tag, tried the unsyncd lyrics
tag but it doesnt work.

When i have a look @ roon you have to pay $ 119 per year for all
information (artist, blablabla, lyrics) or with $499 you get lifetime
access.
So it´s difficult to answer, a abo model with € 50,00 per year is ok for
me.

Maybe time for kickstarter or similar, if the big SB community wants
lyrics a.s.o. this could be a possibility to find out how much they are
willing to pay.

Never get lyrics back is no reason to me to leave LMS or iPeng, but will
make a little crack in my heart :p

SB Touch, Receiver, Controller, Boom, 3x SB Radio

Several Builds with RaspberryPi and HiFiBerry PCB´s

daphile 2TB with 57.000 songs

QNAP NAS
iPeng on iPhone 4,5, iPad2, iPad mini 2.