esylvain wrote:

> as an option, could you please offer to show Year (ie.
> "anneeEditionMusique") and Record Company (ie. "label") ?
> I find it very nice to have these information concatenated to the Album
> Title, especially for FIP Radio, where music lovers really enjoy
> discovering new songs as well as indy record companies.

I do collect the year - so try this in the UI for LMS
Settings/Interface/Show Year with Albums : Enable

I'll take a look at making an option to collect and append the label -
although that would mean that LMS would see it as the album name which
might have ramifications elsewhere (although I doubt that it is used for
much so could be fine)

> But overall, many thanks for this great plugin. Very well done.
>
> Regards, Sylvain
Thanks

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com