Hi all,

I’ve been using Max2play for a while now, and am reasonably familiar
with the process and troubleshooting. However I’m having issues with my
Kitchen setup, which is hooked up via wifi…

After booting up it’ll connect and work fine, but a few minutes into
play it will lose connection with LMS. It then disappears from the
player list.

At this point, the unit appears ok in my list of connected router
devices, and I can ping it - so I know it's got a wifi connection, but I
cannot Putty into it (connection refused) or connect to the web
interface using the IP address in my browser.

Then, it'll reappear and work for a while.

Any thoughts on whether this is a hardware problem, or an issue with the
SD card?

Thanks in advance,
Jason