pinkdot wrote:
> OK, but can you add the URL? Or is that failing as well?
>
> I'm trying to figure out why this is not working. It would be nice to
> have a repo to update notifications in package center.
>
> If the URL didn't work for you, would you mind to try these:
> http://repack.pinkdot.nl/repack/
>
> Or
>
> http://pinkdot.nl/repack/
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Happy Easter

I can add the URL as per below without any issue:

http://server.pinkdot.nl/repack/

But after refreshing, the Repack is not shown in the 'Community'
section.

I've also added the other two URL's. These are accepted by DSM without
issue, but still no dice after refreshing I'm afraid.

I'm able to see the Synocommunity packages in the 'Community' section
without issue as usual though, so there doesn't appear to be an issue
with my setup... i.e. As I have the following URL registered also, and
the packages for this are showing up:
http://packages.synocommunity.com/

Don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else here...

Cheers, and Happy Easter!

Will

- 4 x Logitech Squeezebox Radio's
- 1 x Logitech UE Smart Radio converted to Squeezebox
- 1 x Logitech Squeezebox Touch running through Marantz NR1506
- RPi2 running PiCorePlayer
- Windows 10 PC running SqueezePlay
- Synology DS212+ NAS running LMS 7.9, Pinkdot Upgrade