Dear all

I have a strange problem with the Tidal plugin. 
If I start with playing music from tidal it plays with no sound. I found
out that if I ex. Plays some of my own music or plays radio from Tunein 
and goes back to Tidal it works. The problem has been there for around a
year. 

Both my parents and littlebrother has the same problem. I looked in the
log and found an entry that Stated that the requested quality is not
allowed with your subscription. I have been in contact with Tidal but
they were not able to help. 

At the moment I am running Lms 7.9.1 on a qnap and have different
players like duo daphile, picoreplayer etc. I think its a Tidal problem
because my family has the same problem. 
Anyone who has experienced the same.
Cheers
Jens




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




------------------------------------------------------------------------
JCD's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=66751
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=107309

_______________________________________________
plugins mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/plugins

Reply via email to