mherger wrote: 
> > I am also a little confused on what exactly SPH does ?  ---- I had
> > thought that it was for support of other devices than the Touch or
> > Raspberry Pi ????
> 
> Any device other than Touch or Radio. Only these two can play Spotify 
> out of the box. Others need support, eg. by SPH.
> 
> -- 
> 
> Michael

Actually, it's kind of the other way around for me..... I had enabled
SPH and the regular Spotify and disabled Triode Spotify and the Regular
Spotify would populate the Queue just fine, but it would not play at
all. It would Cue up a track and show it playing for a few seconds and
then skip to the next track. No sound at all.

So I disabled SPH and enabled Triode Spotify and everything is working
again, except for the Triode Spotify Search..... And I am using a
Raspberry Pi Not a Touch or a Radio..... All running LMS latest 7.9
version.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cut-Throat's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=43167
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=107327

_______________________________________________
plugins mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/plugins

Reply via email to