erland;153576 Wrote:
> Thanks for reporting
>
> I'll add it to the wish list, however I'm not sure I want to do it in
> RandomPlayList.... I think I would prefer to add the functionallity to
> SQL PlayList instead. I'm guessing that this will also work for you,
> because you probably just want to reach these options in a more user
> friendly interface without having to write SQL code as in the current
> version of SQLPlayList ?

Sure, that would work. I didn't mean to suggest where and how the
functionality should be implemented. The reason I associated it with
random playlist (instead of SQLPlaylist) was because it seemed more
intuitive for this functioanlity to be accessible from there from a
usability perspective. Is it possible to include this element in the
Random Playlist UI... but have the work done by SQLPlaylist "behind the
scenes"? Does this make sense?

--
Yannzola