Hi,

today I was at last changing my setup to also use the new Spotty plugin.
Everything is working fine so far, LMS 7.9.1 on a Debian 8.8 system
running virtualized in a Qemu/KVM. Really cool, A big thanks to you,
Michael, for all your work!

But one thing is not longer possible which was possible before with the
old SBH plugin. I very ofthen add songs to
Spotify playlists by opening the regarding context menu in iPeng on the
screen for the song currently playing. But with Spotty the menu entry to
add a song to a Spotify playlist seems to be gone :-(. Is this an issue
of Spotty, LMS or iPeng?

Also there is a button to star and to love the song which is currently
playing. I was always wondering what these buttons do or if they do
anything at all..., because I was never able to see any change in
Spotify or LMS after pressing these buttons in the past with the old
handler and also with Spotty. Does "star" mean that the track is added
to the playlist with stared songs on Spotify? If yes, it would be nice
to get this button working again :-).

Ciao and again a big THANK YOU to keep Spotify with LMS alive!

  Schöpp