On Thu, 1 Jun 2017 19:41:01 +0000, mherger wrote:

> For v0.5.0 I've ported most of the official app's menus to the Spotty
> plugin. Head over to the Settings and enable the experimental Spotty
> menu. It has a confusing resemblance with the official Spotify menu.
> Only the label seems to be different. But under the hood it's completely
> re-written to be independent of mysqueezebox.com. Please give it a try!

Works perfect so far, damn cool :-). I'll have a look for 429 errors during the
next days...

BTW.: When the Spottify app on mysb.com is deactivated and all things are done
by Spotty, is mysb.com still needed to use LMS with Spotify, or is this
solution still not completely indipendent from mysb.com?

Ciao,

  Schoepp